ACSOR is a quality-driven organization. Our primary goal is to provide reliable, scientifically accurate data that represents the target population.
ACSOR has over a decade-long track record of producing quality research in the Afghan context. Our proven, comprehensive quality control testing is predicated on statistical best practices, going beyond standard field monitoring and on-site back-checking to assure data integrity, reliability and accuracy.
Our quality control process includes a combination of the following:
- Questionnaire design and review
- Pilot testing
- Regular and comprehensive interviewer training
- In-person supervision of interviews
- Random in-person back-checks where a supervisor revisits a respondent after interviews are completed
- Random call backs to verify interviews if phone numbers are provided
- Double data entry process